Thursday, July 17, 2008

In The Beginning...

Hi, everybody! I am new to this blogging realm so I figured I'd lay a couple things out there for you all.

First, I am a nerd, and I have a shirt that says so. I love math anytime I don't hate it.

Secondly, my love of math is superceded only by my absolute fanaticism for hockey. It's the best sport in the world and I could talk hockey 24/7/365(6).

Third, Go Pens. Lemieux was the greatest hockey talent to ever grace the ice. Bar none.

Fourth, I am neither the most brilliant analytical mind out there, nor am I the be all end all of hockey knowledge. What I hope to acheive is a blog that talks about hockey, but throws a lot of math in there when I feel like it. Not every post will bore you to death by figuring out Sidney Crosby's shooting percentage on the backhand from the right circle, or crap like that. I'm just gonna talk hockey, and throw math out there when I believe it's interesting to do so.

ENJOY!




edit: An NHL08 math project is in the works and should be up tonight or tomorrow...stay tuned!

No comments: