Friday, July 25, 2008

Back in the Saddle Again

First off, my apologies on the delay between posts. Not only have I been very busy, but my xbox CD-Tray decided to turtle itself into the frame and not come out. Unfortunately, my NHL08 was not in there, so I could not complete my simulations. However, after taking the whole thing apart and messing around with the CD-Tray like a drunk girl at a party, I have resolved the issue and will have the St. Louis and Washington hybrid teams up tomorrow.

In real hockey news, NHLPA Executive Director Paul Kelly had this to say about some potential locations for new hockey teams. http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=244291&lid=headline&lpos=topStory_nhl

I couldn't agree more, Canada is the first thing people think about when hearing the word "hockey." And now that the Canadian dollar is stronger than in the past, those teams can compete and stay alive. Plus, Winnipeg is still one of my favorite cities to say and should have a team.

This just in: Mats Sundin finally came to a choice over one of the hardest decisions in his life. He decided to go with an Egg McMuffin for breakfast instead of a Sausage Egg and Cheese McGriddle. I think it was a good move by him to stay classic and wish him and his family the best of luck in the future.

No comments: